Black Friday is coming! Save 30 humorous Black Friday jokes right now to share with everyone around you!
Black Friday is a special day to refer to the Friday after Thanksgiving Day in the United States.
Black Friday is also remembered as the busiest shopping festival of the year. Many stores offer high promotions and open very early (sometimes as early as midnight), or sometimes on Thanksgiving Day. On this day, people often go shopping frenzy to seek items at bargain prices.
Today, Black Friday has spread globally and is one of the most popular shopping holidays in the world.
With the incredible influence of Black Friday, all the news, funny pictures, and memes are always interested and followed by numerous people. Entertaining Black Friday jokes are no exception.
Let’s take a look at 30 hilarious Black Friday jokes so you can use them to chit-chat with people around.
1. Definition of Black Friday: The day when individuals spend money they don’t have on products they don’t need.
2. How does your company react to Black Friday?
Sale 50% salary reduction for employees.
3. Why do people go shopping for clothing on Black Friday?
To replace all the clothes they spilled Thanksgiving dinner on.
4. Black Friday at the geology museum was great!
There were so many great sales!
5. I purchased a new vacuum cleaner on Black Friday.
6. Fantastic Black Friday deal alert: Buy nothing and save 100% in every store!
7. Why do they call the day after Thanksgiving “Black Friday”?
Because it reflects the mood of all the miserable shoppers.
8. There’s no deal for the hospital visit you will need after being pummeled on Black Friday.
9. What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common?
They know what it’s like to be stuffed and jammed into a small space.
10. Why do shoppers feel like cranberry juice on Black Friday?
They get bruised and battered bloody by other people until they get squeezed at the cashier.
Find out about Black Friday fashion products in the article: Let’s Get Ready to Shop with These 10 Amazing Black Friday Shirts.
11. Probable Headline: “A thousand Americans killed trying to get Twinkies on Black Friday.”
12. Black Friday is a scam. You should be mad they overcharge you 364 days a year.
13. Black Friday: A day Americans are willing to kill over materialistic things just a day after celebrating what they’re already thankful for.
14. I was too lazy to go out shopping, so to make it feel like Black Friday, I went ahead and punched a few family members while online shopping.
15. Dude, it’s a good thing that Black Friday isn’t on Friday the 13th. Can’t imagine what happens when the nightmare is duplicated!
16. What motivates Americans to purchase on Black Friday?
They are grateful they survived after the Thanksgiving dinner.
17. The deals on Black Friday are so marvelous! I may consider buying something for someone else.
18. Perfect Black Friday Jokes for a shopaholic: Hope your Black Friday doesn’t turn into Black and Blue Saturday.
19. Do you think shopping for Black Friday is horrible? You’ve clearly never shopped at Walmart before a hurricane!
20. What flies faster than items off the rack on Black Friday?
Credit card payment slips!
21. Black Friday is similar to a zombie apocalypse, only no one wants your brain. They simply want to buy an iPad Air for $10 less.
22. Black Friday is a day you’re twice as likely to end up in the hospital.
23. Black Friday Survival Guide:
– Make a list
– Find someone crazy enough to battle the crowds
– Hand over your list to them
– Sleep in peace
24. Black Friday should actually be called The Hunger Games. People kill each other and the winner gets a $20 crockpot.
25. Make sure the clothes you buy on Black Friday take into account how fat you got on Thanksgiving.
26. Black Friday: A day to work off those feelings of thanks and that pumpkin pie by wrestling your fellow man for a free toaster.
27. Black Friday is the only time of the year in which shopaholics feel like ordinary people.
28. Black Friday is the day when people are scrambling to buy an item that the seller has raised the price of and then says it’s 70% off, although it’s even much cheaper on weekdays.
29. I hope your Black Friday injuries aren’t so severe that you can’t click a mouse on Cyber Monday.
30. Since we skipped Black Friday, let’s spend our money on something worthwhile: Alcohol.
What are you waiting for? Save these 30 funniest Black Friday jokes now to get ready for engaging conversations this upcoming Thanksgiving and Black Friday!
Moreover, if you are looking for worth buying fashion items on this upcoming Black Friday, let’s look forward to the best deals of the Riverism store (using the code BLAY30!)
There are also a lot of Thanksgiving products for you to choose from in this Thanksgiving Collection. Check it out!
You might also like Thanksgiving Day – The US favorite and unforgettable time of the year.